Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week-end? No, Work-end.

Even though it is Saturday, I had to work today.  The old main work computer was out to rest and a new young computer was brought in.  However, it was a big pain in the butt.....  It didn't play nice with the other computers and took hours of  trial and error to get it right....  Most of the way.  The two other computers do not want to talk to the printer... Kinda important!  Oh we'll, I will go in extra early Monday and do some more trouble shooting.  I don't like misbehaving computers!  I sway between kicking them or crying!

This afternoon I brought Jinx in to get his shots at Petco.  He was a really good boy and didn't attack anyone's ankles!   He smelled several doggie butts too.  I bought him a nice big bag of doggie cookies.  I love that they have bulk grain free treats there!

So now I am home sitting down finally, with a little vodka and seltzer.  I am going to read my kindle book....I started a series by Robert J Crane....  "The girl in the Box" series.   I initially read the first one because it was free on kindle.  I was hooked!  I bought the second 2 and I think there are 1 or 2 more.  It is sci fi....  All about "meta-humans".  Humans with super powers, basically.  This is not the normal type of book that I read, but I really got into it and I like the characters a lot!

Here is some amazing garlic teriyaki chicken! It was yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment